Our company supplies melt blown fabrics that can be used in medical products within the scope of Covid-19 measures.
• Our liquid-proof fabrics are of the best quality in the market, and besides being disposable, they have protective properties against any contact such as wind or water from outside.
• Resistant to tearing, abrasion and puncture.
Melt Blown Extrusion Process
• The melt-blown extrusion process is a single-step process that uses a stream of high-velocity air to blow a molten thermoplastic resin from an extruder die tip onto a conveyor or what is called a take-up screen.
• The process has been in existence since the 1950s and its importance has increased since then.
• The basic process is shown in Figure 1 and is specially designed to manage and control the process.
• Melt Blown fabric production is carried out by using Extruder machines.
• The basic components of the process are the resin feeding system, extruder assembly, metering pump, meltblown mold assembly, collector and wrapper unit.
• Vacuum Pump
• Resin Container
• Barow tank
• Resin tank
• Air compressor
• Gear pump
• Polymer felt
• Static mixer
• Melt blown mold
• Embossing unit
• Winding unit
• The properties of the melt blown (non-woven) fabric produced can be influenced and controlled to some extent by changing some operating conditions and inputs of the process.
• These include factors such as:
• Material properties such as type of polymer used and molecular weight
• Extruder operating conditions such as temperature
• Geometry of the mold nosepiece such as hole size and number of orifices
• Hot air flow conditions (temperature, speed)
• Distance between mold nose and collector screen
• Speed of the collector
• * For all your complaints, opinions and suggestions, you can reach us at our e-mail address “email@example.com”.